This innovative, multi-device course, accredited by Highfield Qualifications, provides learners with the knowledge they need to go on to achieve a Level 1 Food Safety in Manufacturing qualification in a fun and interactive way.
Why choose The Square Metre e-learning course?
The Square Metre e-learning makes complex subject easier to digest through media and content-rich exercises that motivate and engage. What makes us different is that our e-learning uses:
- Interactive exercises/gaming
- Media-rich content
- Interactive 3D scenarios
- Content provided by market leading experts
- Relevant photography and illustrations
- Multi-generational content and style
- And much more.
What does it cover?
The course content has been written by leading experts in the field of manual handling and learners will cover the following topics:
- Introduction to food safety
- Microbiological hazards
- Food poisoning and its control
- Contamination hazards and controls
- HACCP from delivery to service
- Personal hygiene
- Food premises and equipment
- Food pests and pest control
- Cleaning and disinfection
- Food safety enforcement
Exams will be conducted using the Highfield Qualify at Home system, this means you don’t have to leave your home to gain this qualification.
Looking for bespoke training?
If you are looking to train your workforce, and have a large team to train, get in touch with us to discuss your requirements. Our friendly and approachable team would love to talk to you.