This innovative, multi-device Highfield Qualifications course provides learners with the knowledge they need to go on to achieve a level 3 emergency first aid at work regulated qualification in a fun and interactive way. The course can replace 3 hours of the 1-day emergency first aid at work (RQF) course or emergency first aid at work at SCQF level 6 course that are run through recognised Highfield Qualifications centres. This e-learning also covers other practical areas of the course, such as CPR, so is great for reinforcing competency and refresher training.
Why choose The Square Metre e-learning course?
The Square Metre e-learning makes complex subject easier to digest through media and content-rich exercises that motivate and engage. What makes us different is that our e-learning uses:
- Interactive exercises/gaming
- Media-rich content
- Interactive 3D scenarios
- Content provided by market leading experts
- Relevant photography and illustrations
- Multi-generational content and style
- And much more.
What does the emergency first aid at work course cover?
The course content has been written by leading experts in the field of first aid and learners will cover the following topics:
- Understanding the role and responsibilities of a first-aider
- Assessing an incident
- Managing an unresponsive casualty
- Recognising and assisting a choke casualty
- Managing a casualty – external bleeding and shock
- Managing a casualty – minor injury
Those purchasing this e-learning course will also receive a free electronic copy of Highfield International’s First Aid Handbook in PDF format.
Looking for bespoke training?
If you are looking to train your workforce, and have a large team to train, get in touch with us to discuss your requirements. Our friendly and approachable team would love to talk to you.