Everything you need to know about becoming an apprentice.
where can i buy Lyrica tablets In order for you to qualify as an apprentice, there are a few things we need to be sure of when you apply;
- That you are in employment for at least 30 hours a week
- You are able to complete the apprenticeship in contracted working hours
- You are an employee (have a contract of employment) on the first day of your apprenticeship and are paid at least a wage consistent with the law for both the time you are in work and taking part in off-the-job learning
- You are not be enrolled on another apprenticeship.
- You are a citizen of a country within the European Economic Area (EEA) or have the right of abode in the UK, and have been a resident in the EEA for at least the previous three years on the first day of learning.
- You have the right to work in England.
- You are in a new job role or in an existing job role where significant new knowledge and skills are needed.
Functional Skills Tests
strattera online no prescription We also need to make you aware that it is standard practice to carry out an initial assessment to confirm you are at the correct level to participate in the apprenticeship. This is normally via Maths and English Functional Skills analysis. Don’t panic – it really isn’t anything to worry about.
Apprenticeships we offer…
Find an apprenticeship using the government platform – find an apprenticeship.
We have an option for anyone aged 16 to 18 looking to get the skills required to embark on an apprenticeship. You may be interested in starting a Traineeship.