This innovative, multi-device course, accredited by Highfield Qualifications, provides learners with the knowledge they need to go on to achieve a level 2 NVQ certificate in spectator safety qualification and a level 2 award in understanding stewarding at spectator events qualification in a fun and interactive way.
Why choose The Square Metre e-learning course?
The Square Metre e-learning makes complex subject easier to digest through media and content-rich exercises that motivate and engage. What makes us different is that our e-learning uses:
- Interactive exercises/gaming
- Media-rich content
- Interactive 3D scenarios
- Content provided by market leading experts
- Relevant photography and illustrations
- Multi-generational content and style
- And much more.
What does the understanding stewarding at spectator events cover?
The content of this course perfectly matches the knowledge components syllabus of the HABC Level 2 Award in Understanding Stewarding at Spectator Events (QCF). These are:
- Prepare for spectator events
- Control the entry, exit and movement of people at spectator events
- Monitoring spectators and deal with crowd problems
- Dealing with accidents and emergencies.
Looking for bespoke training?
If you are looking to train your workforce, and have a large team to train, get in touch with us to discuss your requirements. Our friendly and approachable team would love to talk to you.