This innovative, multi-device Highfield Qualifications course provides learners with the knowledge they need to go on to achieve a level 3 health and safety qualification in a fun and interactive way.
Why choose The Square Metre e-learning course?
The Square Metre e-learning makes complex subject easier to digest through media and content-rich exercises that motivate and engage. What makes us different is that our e-learning uses:
- Interactive exercises/gaming
- Media-rich content
- Interactive 3D scenarios
- Content provided by market leading experts
- Relevant photography and illustrations
- Multi-generational content and style
- And much more.
What does the level 3 in health and safety cover?
The course content has been written by leading experts in the field of health and safety and learners will cover the following topics:
- Introduction to health and safety
- Accidents, injuries and work-related health
- Legal aspects of health and safety
- Risk assessment
- Hazardous substances (COSHH)
- The workplace
- Manual handling
- Using equipment safely
- Fire safety
- Ergonomics, manual handling and display screen equipment
- Measuring and monitoring performance
- The role of line managers and supervisors
Looking for bespoke training?
If you are looking to train your workforce, and have a large team to train, get in touch with us to discuss your requirements. Our friendly and approachable team would love to talk to you.