This innovative, multi-device course, accredited by Highfield Qualifications, provides learners with the knowledge they need to go on to achieve a Level 2 Health and Safety qualification in a fun and interactive way.
Why choose The Square Metre e-learning course?
The Square Metre e-learning makes complex subject easier to digest through media and content-rich exercises that motivate and engage. What makes us different is that our e-learning uses:
- Interactive exercises/gaming
- Media-rich content
- Interactive 3D scenarios
- Content provided by market leading experts
- Relevant photography and illustrations
- Multi-generational content and style
- And much more.
What does the health and safety level 2 cover?
The course content has been written by leading experts in the field of health and safety and learners will cover the following topics:
- Accidents including, slips, trips and falls
- Legal responsibilities
- Risk assessment
- Workplace health, safety and welfare
- Work equipment
- First aid
- Manual handling
- Hazardous substances (COSHH)
Looking for bespoke training?
If you are looking to train your workforce, and have a large team to train, get in touch with us to discuss your requirements. Our friendly and approachable team would love to talk to you.